1 Recent Deviation
Featured: A special sunset
Sally's and Bunnie's Elastic Day Of Fun.Give Credit to Chaoticlover/Chaoticlover2Sally's and Bunnie's Elastic Day Of Fun. by bvw1979
Sally's and Bunnie's Elastic Day Of Fun.
It was a quiet day in the kingdom, for Sally though, it started out as a day of boredom. There was not much to do. However, she remembered that since she now had the power of elasticity, that perhaps it wouldn't be such a boring day after all.
Coincidentally, Sally wasn't the only one that was bored that day. So was her BFF, Bunnie. And as fate would have it, Bunnie was going to see Sally, to see if maybe they could find something to do together.
Well, as soon as Bunnie arrived at Sally's, they both admitted to each other that there was not much to do. However Sally did remind Bunnie as she reminded herself earlier, that they could have some fun. Of course Bunnie was a little weary, because she felt Sally was talking about a certain kind of fun. But much to Bunnie's relief, Sally assured her that the kind of fun she was talking about involved Sally's elastic pow
Sonic Unlimited: SynopsisSonic Unlimited: Synopsis by LaviArray
After finding out about the Archie Comic series a couple of years ago and seeing how all of the writers waste the premise, I ended up creating my own Sonic storyline. I know I could start out by writing with my own characters (which I do have), but I rather start out in a establish franchise so I can have restrictions about what I can and cannot do. Therefore, after playing around with this for about a year, I finally feel confident enough to start making plans about writing this. Today, I am going to briefly go into the plot, characters, and themes that will be covered in the narrative. I will go more into each in later posts but let’s keep thing short for now.
If there is one thing Sonic Underground got right was the idea to have the show be a traveling story. Even ignoring how the games imply that Sonic travels around to each zone, having a storyline about a mad scientist wanting to take over the world, you should try to show off the world. The premise i
SatAm Character AnalysisSatAm Character Analysis by LaviArray
A couple of months ago, I asked some Archie Sonic fans, “Does the Comic need the SATAM characters?” and I got a decent amount of responses. Many fans said no and said that they should just be dropped from the story, some said that they need a better writer, and few had similar responses that made me take a step back. They said that the comic needs them as they bring something to the story that the SEGA characters couldn’t, since they are too bland to be good characters. Since I’ve seen this argument a lot, I think it is time to address it.
For the last month and a half, I have been trying to write out analysis of the writing for the SatAm characters, Sally Acorn, Bunnie, Antoine, And Rotor and talk about their place as main characters in the comic, but after restarting the journal several times, getting 1918 words of starting out and going too deep into the basics of character writing and having to start over again, I
Archie's Sonic The Hedgehog series analysisArchie's Sonic The Hedgehog series analysis by LaviArray
Did you know that the Sonic franchise had 4 TV shows? When I got Sonic colors a few Christmases ago, I decided to do some research on the franchise and I found that the blue blur has had several stories outside of the games, with different storylines, different cast and different gimmicks, with only Sonic, and to a lesser extent Eggman, tying them into the franchise. While most have their favorites, there is one sonic story that has gotten so little recognition that even some of the hardcore Sonic fans don’t even know about, Sonic the Hedgehog, the comic book series.
In 1992, Archie comics began to publish the Sonic the Hedgehog comic book series, which originally followed our title character and his group of friends as they try to stop Robotnik from taking over the world. As the years passed by and head writers changed, the comic has gained more protagonists to root for and villains in the pursuit to take over the world.
Before we continue, I want to I want to lay do
The Acorn Life Chapter 2: First ExcitementThe Acorn Life Chapter 2: First Excitement by MagiMew
moments after moving in as well as getting some of her furniture
from Castle Acorn, Sally begins to come up with a lesson plan to use
on her first day as a teacher she heard a knock on the door. Sally
goes to answer only to find it was Danielle.
Sally: Oh Hi
Danielle: Sally? I heard someone moved into this building and I didn't
know it was going to be you, Oh my goodness (Hugs her) This is great!
The Princess of Mobius is living right next door to me!
Sally: That's great and all but there is something you should know
Danielle: What's that?
Sally: Please don't call me princess, to me Titles are meaningless.
Danielle: I'm sorry, it's just that I feel like I'm talking to a
famous celebrity here, Oh here I go again, sorry
Sally: Danielle! It's ok, I think you're really nice but please don't
overdo it ok?
Danielle: Ok, Thanks Sally, I know I can be like that sometimes, but
It's only because I wanna show support. I hope we can be friends.
Sally: Of course! (Shakes hands)
|Rules are subject to change at any time.|
General Code of Conduct
* This is not a hate club, nor will anti-character attitudes be tolerated. There's plenty of other places on DA and the 'net in general to trash things other people don't like. This isn't one of them.
* As the name suggests, this group supports Sal/Bun 'shipping. It also supports the two of them just being good friends, as well as them having relationships with people other than each other. There's no reason why these varying viewpoints can't co-exist, so please, respect your fellow Sally and Bunnie fan.
* Be excellent to one another! And party on, dudes!
* Submissions should contain Sally and/or Bunnie. Any piece that does not contain either will be removed from the group.
* Submitted art and fics should be placed in the proper gallery folder.
* Mature content is allowed, but it should only be placed in the Mature folder.
* Anti-character art, even if it is against a character other than Sally or Bunnie, is not welcome here and will be removed from the group.
* Art submitted must be created by the person who originally posted it, or the person who posted it must have permission from the original creator to post it. This means that screencaps from the cartoons, scans from the comics, and other bits of official art are not allowed unless posted by the people who actually created it.
* Along those lines, recolors and altered screencaps and the like are also not allowed. The only exception is stamps, which are to be placed in the proper folder.
The Gallery Folders
* Sal x Bun - Girls Together - Pictures of Sally and Bunnie in a romantic relationship together.
* Sal and Bun - Friends Forever - Pictures portraying our girls as friends and Freedom Fighters. May contain up to two other characters besides our girls.
* Sally Solo - Pictures of Sally alone.
* Bunnie Solo - Pictures of Bunnie alone.
* Sally and Others - Pictures of Sally with characters other than Bunnie.
* Bunnie and Others - Pictures of Bunnie with characters other than Sally.
* Group Shots - Pictures of Bunnie and Sally plus three or more other characters.
* Comics and Memes - Multi-panel comics, meme sheets, and other combinations of pictures and text to tell a story about Sally and/or Bunnie.
* Fics and Poetry - A place for text-inclined to tell the adventures or wax poetic about our two heroines.
* Mature Content - Home of the more risque pictures. Try to keep it tasteful, guys and gals.
|More Journal Entries|