1 Recent Deviation
Sally's and Bunnie's Elastic Day Of Fun.Give Credit to Chaoticlover/Chaoticlover2Sally's and Bunnie's Elastic Day Of Fun. by bvw1979
Sally's and Bunnie's Elastic Day Of Fun.
It was a quiet day in the kingdom, for Sally though, it started out as a day of boredom. There was not much to do. However, she remembered that since she now had the power of elasticity, that perhaps it wouldn't be such a boring day after all.
Coincidentally, Sally wasn't the only one that was bored that day. So was her BFF, Bunnie. And as fate would have it, Bunnie was going to see Sally, to see if maybe they could find something to do together.
Well, as soon as Bunnie arrived at Sally's, they both admitted to each other that there was not much to do. However Sally did remind Bunnie as she reminded herself earlier, that they could have some fun. Of course Bunnie was a little weary, because she felt Sally was talking about a certain kind of fun. But much to Bunnie's relief, Sally assured her that the kind of fun she was talking about involved Sally's elastic pow
Sally Acorn Character AnalysisSally Acorn Character Analysis by LaviArray
Oh Sally, I don’t think there is a character that has been as controversial in their own fandom for as long as you. Since her inception in the early 90s, she has been both loved and hated by Sonic fans. And now that Ian Flynn, the head writer of the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comic series, in which she is a star of, is giving her a redesign, her status as base breaker has just received more fuel. However, when you look read the hate she gets, a lot of her hate seems trivial. “Ugh! She’s naked”, “she's a bitch”, “she’s ugly”, “she’s a slut” (Really, guys?). While most of her complaints are immature and seem to lack any basis, I have to ask, does it come only from immaturity? I would say yes, but after watching all of SATAM and reading most of the Archie comics, I have to say, while nothing about her was hateful, I always had this off-putting feeling about her whenever she was in focus,
Khajjit in Mobius Season 3 Episode 1Khajjit in Mobius Season 3: Episode 1: AfterpathKhajjit in Mobius Season 3 Episode 1 by DarkCatTheKhajjit
(Sonic Adventure: Station Square BGM)
Narratior Voice: "And So it's Been 4 Years since The Freedom Fighters Groups defeat their Enemy named Nuim The A.i Virus in Robotropolis after they defeat him some members of Khothole Freedom Fighters are now left and they doing with their own lifes for spenting time in College and Familes & Their Freedom fighter's oldest friends (Dark & Nicole) are now married and move to Alicante in Spain, and Nicole is now a Khajjit thanks to her powers during on her training with her Husband (Dark) in 5 years back and they graduated from college before they got married, Right now Rotor is now a Leader Of the Team, white Sonic & Sally are now have jobs, Sally's job was doing her Princess Duetys and Sonic, well he's desideid to become a Pizza Driver boy but also working in Chill Dog Stand with his Uncle.
Sonic was calling out to lo
Khajjit in Mobius Season 2 Episode 29Khajjit in Mobius Season 2 Episode 29: The Final Battle - Part 1Khajjit in Mobius Season 2 Episode 29 by DarkCatTheKhajjit
At Khothole Village.
(Sonic Adventure 2: Event Strategy BGM)
Sonic, Sally, Tails, and Fiona returned and told there friends that Nuim was still alive.
Tails: "We need to stop him now."
Bunnie: "Nuim is still alife!?"
Sally: "He is Bunnie, and he's getting his doomsday we on ready. We have to act now!"
Rotor: "Sally is right guys, i accrading to Pepper G's Handheld here and he said he's going to use not 1 but 7 Power Stones!"
Sonic: "Yeah but who will do for us?" (he asked)
Prince: "We will be helping you to defeat Nuim my friend."
and then the Freedom Fighter Groups are here (and it's Felidae, Wolf Pack, Black and Mairx)
Sally is shocked.
Lupe: "Definitely. You've done so much and we've done so little. It's time we all came together and finish Nuim off."
Amy: "That's right Sally eve
|Rules are subject to change at any time.|
General Code of Conduct
* This is not a hate club, nor will anti-character attitudes be tolerated. There's plenty of other places on DA and the 'net in general to trash things other people don't like. This isn't one of them.
* As the name suggests, this group supports Sal/Bun 'shipping. It also supports the two of them just being good friends, as well as them having relationships with people other than each other. There's no reason why these varying viewpoints can't co-exist, so please, respect your fellow Sally and Bunnie fan.
* Be excellent to one another! And party on, dudes!
* Submissions should contain Sally and/or Bunnie. Any piece that does not contain either will be removed from the group.
* Submitted art and fics should be placed in the proper gallery folder.
* Mature content is allowed, but it should only be placed in the Mature folder.
* Anti-character art, even if it is against a character other than Sally or Bunnie, is not welcome here and will be removed from the group.
* Art submitted must be created by the person who originally posted it, or the person who posted it must have permission from the original creator to post it. This means that screencaps from the cartoons, scans from the comics, and other bits of official art are not allowed unless posted by the people who actually created it.
* Along those lines, recolors and altered screencaps and the like are also not allowed. The only exception is stamps, which are to be placed in the proper folder.
The Gallery Folders
* Sal x Bun - Girls Together - Pictures of Sally and Bunnie in a romantic relationship together.
* Sal and Bun - Friends Forever - Pictures portraying our girls as friends and Freedom Fighters. May contain up to two other characters besides our girls.
* Sally Solo - Pictures of Sally alone.
* Bunnie Solo - Pictures of Bunnie alone.
* Sally and Others - Pictures of Sally with characters other than Bunnie.
* Bunnie and Others - Pictures of Bunnie with characters other than Sally.
* Group Shots - Pictures of Bunnie and Sally plus three or more other characters.
* Comics and Memes - Multi-panel comics, meme sheets, and other combinations of pictures and text to tell a story about Sally and/or Bunnie.
* Fics and Poetry - A place for text-inclined to tell the adventures or wax poetic about our two heroines.
* Mature Content - Home of the more risque pictures. Try to keep it tasteful, guys and gals.
|More Journal Entries|