2 Recent Deviations
Featured: Sally Acorn
Sally's and Bunnie's Elastic Day Of Fun.Give Credit to Chaoticlover/Chaoticlover2Sally's and Bunnie's Elastic Day Of Fun. by bvw1979
Sally's and Bunnie's Elastic Day Of Fun.
It was a quiet day in the kingdom, for Sally though, it started out as a day of boredom. There was not much to do. However, she remembered that since she now had the power of elasticity, that perhaps it wouldn't be such a boring day after all.
Coincidentally, Sally wasn't the only one that was bored that day. So was her BFF, Bunnie. And as fate would have it, Bunnie was going to see Sally, to see if maybe they could find something to do together.
Well, as soon as Bunnie arrived at Sally's, they both admitted to each other that there was not much to do. However Sally did remind Bunnie as she reminded herself earlier, that they could have some fun. Of course Bunnie was a little weary, because she felt Sally was talking about a certain kind of fun. But much to Bunnie's relief, Sally assured her that the kind of fun she was talking about involved Sally's elastic pow
Sonic.SatAM Chapter 1: The Perfect Storm part 1Sonic.SatAM Chapter 1: The Perfect Storm part 1 by HauntedEXE12
Six months have passed since the disappearances of more and more freedom fighters have occurred and Mobius was already being terrorized by two terrifying monsters. Many Mobians and Freedom Fighters believed them to be Sonic the Hedgehog and Princess Sally Acorn. However, their appearances and attitudes are entirely different. Many have tried to stop them but all have failed and many were killed. Mobius has just been freed from Robotnik’s grasp by the princess and hedgehog, but now the situation is now worse than ever before. It is feared that all hope has fallen and Mobius will soon be a mortal netherworld. However, in the darkness, there is one grain of hope left, it is all that is left.
In an ominous, digital void, filled with mutant fossils and dead trees, was the grain of hope. The real Sonic was still alive with his backpack strapped onto him, but cold,
Sonic.SatAM Chapter3: An Ordinary Battle in HillSonic.SatAM Chapter3: An Ordinary Battle in Hill by HauntedEXE12
Sally began to go insane and started to run towards Sonic in fear of loosing him, “No, no no no no no!”.
Before she was able to get half way towards them Amy, Tails, and Knuckles restrained her from getting closer. She began to scream as she was thinking that Sonic was about to meet his gruesome doom.
“NO!!! NO!!! LET ME GO!!! SONIC, PLEASE DON'T!!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!! DON'T GOHOHOHOHOHO!!! YOU'LL DIEAHAHAHAI!!!”, Sally cried in agony as she was begging Sonic not to fight Exe.
Exe began to laugh at her cries, “Ah, music to my ears, it doesn't get tastier than this”.
“Sally, don't worry about me. I just want you to think about what happens if I win. We all get to go back home and live a gentle and peaceful life”, Sonic said to Sally while glaring at Exe.
“B-But w-what if y-you l-loose?”,Sally sobbed objecting his positive outlook.
Sonic laughed and sighed, “Oh Sal, you're such a doubter”.
Sally dropped her h
Sonic.SatAM Chapter 2 : SONIC.EXE INBOUNDSonic.SatAM Chapter 2 : SONIC.EXE INBOUND by HauntedEXE12
Thanks to a technological friend, Nicole, it seemed like Sonic and the gang was getting a sign of hope of getting out of the mysterious place they were trapped in. As well as bringing the tyrant EXE down. Unfortunately, with a brightening of the eyes, EXE has claimed her as his first official casualty, striking down Sonic and his friend's hope. Now, they are on their own.
"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Serves you right, you treterous peice of junk!", Exe yelled, laughing at the shattered pieces of Nicole's part. "I feel like it's a curse really. When a person looks at me for the 1st time, that person dies, hehehehehe."
The others were shaken, not only they lost a close friend, but their only wepon against him. "No! She was only way of getting out of here", Amy wimpered while holding onto Tails and Cream.
Exe then look at the gang most importantly at Sonic, just starring and smiling at him. Sonic was grunting at him with anger while holding Sally as tight as he could.
"So, you're still aliv
Sonic.SatAM: THE PERFECT STORM part 1 (scratched)Sonic.SatAM: THE PERFECT STORM part 1 (scratched) by HauntedEXE12
Setting: unnamed level (sonic.exe version 5)
It has been 6 months since Sonic has seen his home and his friends and has been trapped in a world were there is nothing but static, mutant skeletons, and dead trees.
Sonic: I have to save them and get out of here, somehow. Oh what’s the point! I’m never getting out of here and my friends are gone.
???: But I’m not gone.
Sonic was slightly startled at the voice that sounded female and monster like. He slowly turned his head around. Who was behind him was Sally with her eyes sewed shut and stitches across her head. She was just smiling at him innocently. The sight of her made Sonic scream as if he was seeing a ghost.
Sally: I finally found you, Sonic.
Sonic ran for his life regardless on her emotions.
Sonic: Is that…Sally? No it can’t be. This is NOT happening!
Still running, he turned around and saw Sally moving towards him.
Sally: I’m gonna getcha!
Sonic: She’s after me. I gotta get outta here!
|Rules are subject to change at any time.|
General Code of Conduct
* This is not a hate club, nor will anti-character attitudes be tolerated. There's plenty of other places on DA and the 'net in general to trash things other people don't like. This isn't one of them.
* As the name suggests, this group supports Sal/Bun 'shipping. It also supports the two of them just being good friends, as well as them having relationships with people other than each other. There's no reason why these varying viewpoints can't co-exist, so please, respect your fellow Sally and Bunnie fan.
* Be excellent to one another! And party on, dudes!
* Submissions should contain Sally and/or Bunnie. Any piece that does not contain either will be removed from the group.
* Submitted art and fics should be placed in the proper gallery folder.
* Mature content is allowed, but it should only be placed in the Mature folder.
* Anti-character art, even if it is against a character other than Sally or Bunnie, is not welcome here and will be removed from the group.
* Art submitted must be created by the person who originally posted it, or the person who posted it must have permission from the original creator to post it. This means that screencaps from the cartoons, scans from the comics, and other bits of official art are not allowed unless posted by the people who actually created it.
* Along those lines, recolors and altered screencaps and the like are also not allowed. The only exception is stamps, which are to be placed in the proper folder.
The Gallery Folders
* Sal x Bun - Girls Together - Pictures of Sally and Bunnie in a romantic relationship together.
* Sal and Bun - Friends Forever - Pictures portraying our girls as friends and Freedom Fighters. May contain up to two other characters besides our girls.
* Sally Solo - Pictures of Sally alone.
* Bunnie Solo - Pictures of Bunnie alone.
* Sally and Others - Pictures of Sally with characters other than Bunnie.
* Bunnie and Others - Pictures of Bunnie with characters other than Sally.
* Group Shots - Pictures of Bunnie and Sally plus three or more other characters.
* Comics and Memes - Multi-panel comics, meme sheets, and other combinations of pictures and text to tell a story about Sally and/or Bunnie.
* Fics and Poetry - A place for text-inclined to tell the adventures or wax poetic about our two heroines.
* Mature Content - Home of the more risque pictures. Try to keep it tasteful, guys and gals.
|More Journal Entries|